Mansfield Town face Notts County this Saturday in a Sky Bet League Two contest at One Call Stadium (3pm kick-off). Here’s all you need to know…
- Please note that One Call Stadium is a cashless Stadium. Cash is not accepted anywhere in the ground on matchdays or during the week.
- Supporters should be aware that there will be a Temporary Traffic Restriction Order (TTRO) applied to Quarry Lane this Saturday. This means that Quarry Lane will be closed from Portland Street to Highfield Way (entrance to the Industrial Estate) from 4:15pm until approximately 5:15pm. Read more here.
- The club advises supporters to enter the stadium as early as possible once the turnstiles open at 1.30pm.
- Tickets for Saturday’s fixture have sold out. Thank you for your support.
- Pyrotechnic detection dogs will be on duty outside the home and away from the turnstiles to ensure the safety of fellow supporters.
- Supporters should also note that the pedestrian gate between the North Stand and the Ian Greaves Stand will be closed from 2pm until kick-off and then from approximately 20 minutes before full-time until all away coaches and supporters have departed.
- Portland Retail Park have politely asked us to remind supporters that parking is not permitted on their site on a matchday.
- Are you a first-time visitor to One Call Stadium? If so, you may wish to check out our useful first-time guide.
Mansfield will be without defender Jordan Bowery and midfielder Stephen Quinn through suspension.
The seriousness of Aden Flint’s shoulder injury is yet to be confirmed but the centre-back is expected to be a doubt for the contest.
The referee for Saturday’s match is Thomas Kirk. Mr. Kirk will be assisted by Jacob Lehane, Richard Woodward and fourth official, Grant Taylor.
Tickets for the match have sold out.
Thank you for your support.
Parking is unfortunately unavailable at One Call Stadium.
All reserved car parking spaces are within the location of the Ian Greaves Stand car park. Please note that the car park closes 30 minutes prior to kick-off due to safety regulations.
The following sites, owned by Mansfield District Council and with easy access to One Call Stadium are Grove Street, Victoria Street, Garden Road and Church Lane.
Charges are as follows:
Grove St 50p/hr
Victoria St 50p/hr
Garden Rd 50p/hr
Church Lane 80p/hr
All of the above pay and display surface level car parks offer cashless parking via RingGo as an additional way to pay.
Each car park has a unique code so people can either pay over the phone, by text, online or by using a free smartphone app.
Details of how to do this are displayed in each car park. Information about all Mansfield District Council car parks can be found at www.mansfield.gov.uk/carparks.
Where do I go when I get to One Call Stadium?
If you have a hospitality guestplease enter the stadium via the brown double doors to the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand, which is the entrance to our hospitality suites.
The doors are located to the left of the Fans’ zone bar/merchandise stall outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen, backing onto the main car park and sign-posted ‘The Kevin Bird Suite’.
Members of the media are asked to also head to the entrance to our hospitality suites, where our media steward will provide you with the necessary accreditation.
The required entrance is located to the left of the merchandise stall/Fans’ Zone bar outside Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen and signposted ‘The Kevin Bird Suite’.
Sandy’s Bar & Kitchen will be open from 12pm.
The matchday menu will be served from 12.30pm.
The Fan Zone Bar will be open from 12.30pm.
Commentary for the visually impaired will be provided by Alan March Sport. Collect your headsets from the Kevin Bird Suite/Hospitality entrance at the rear of the Ian Greaves Stand.
Monthly/annual subscribers to iFollow Stags can hear audio commentary of the game as part of their subscription. Alternatively, an audio commentary pass can be purchased for just £2.50 by clicking here.
Supporters – outside the UK – can watch Saturday’s game for just £10.
Click here to purchase your video match pass.
Commentary will be by iFollow Stags’ Martin Shaw and Dean Foulkes.
You can follow all the action from the fixture live via our Twitter match updates here.
The match center on mansfieldtown.net will also contain Opta-populated updates and can be accessed here.
A report from the match will be published on the club website following the full-time whistle, and post-match reaction from the dressing room will be available to view on mansfieldtown.net and iFollow Stags.
Follow us across our social media accounts to keep fully updated on all areas of a Stags’ matchday. Click the links below to redirect to the corresponding social media account.