Announcement valid until the date of 2022-10-15
Company: French Institute in Romania
Specialization: Strategy, Project Manager, Marketing, BTL
Job type: Full Time
Level: Entry Level
We are looking for Assistant of the courses/Marketing department at the French Institute in Romania (Bucharest).
The French Institute in Romania (IFRo) in Bucharest is recruiting, starting on October 17, 2022, a “Courses/Marketing Assistant” (F/H).
The post is located in Dacia Boulevard no. 77, sector 2. 020051 Bucharest.
- The post holder will be responsible for the commercial follow-up of the company’s contracts and the prospecting of potential clients.
- He/she develops and monitors communication activities in collaboration with the IFR’s communication department.
- He is also responsible for the administrative activities of the department.
Job description :
- Organization and participation in events and trade fairs
- Prospecting for new partner companies
- Management of company client files (contracts, changes, offers, invoicing)
- Maintaining corporate contract loyalty and providing customer service
- Updating company database and monitoring revenue
- Elaboration of promotional course content for the communication department
- Follow-up of communication actions and marketing strategy
- Management of the Courses and Exams section on the website of the French Institute in Bucharest
- Level of higher education – bachelor’s/master’s degree;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of French and Romanian (knowledge of English is an advantage);
- B2 level of French
- Good knowledge of using the computer environment (Word, Excel, Publisher, Internet…)
- A certain flexibility of working hours is required depending on the activity of the sector.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period, full-time, starting on October 17, 2022, subject to a three-month trial period.
Submit a cover letter and CV electronically (PDF only)
Apply to this job