A man from Vaslui county and his three children were injured on Saturday evening, after a bottle exploded in the house where they were. Medical crews intervene on the spot and give them first aid. All four victims were transported, in the first phase, to health units in Iasi, because there are guard lines in the Plastic Surgery departments, and then a possible transfer to other hospitals in the country will be decided, depending on the severity and places available.
UPDATE – According to Vaslui County Ambulance Service officials, the father suffered II-III degree burns on 10% of his body surface. The most seriously injured was a 5-year-old boy with II-III degree burns on 36% of his body.
His sisters were also burned in the deflagration that was not followed by the fire. It is about a 7-year-old girl with II-III degree burns on 18% of her body and an 8-year-old girl with II-III degree burns on 10% of her body surface.
The Inspectorate for Emergency Situations in Vaslui reported that the most likely cause of the explosion was the accumulation of gases in a closed space because the hose from a cylinder that fed an instant-type device for the production of hot water in the bathroom was damaged.
The blow of the explosion damaged the bathroom, the plasterboard floor, as well as a door.
INITIAL NEWS – The explosion took place on Saturday evening, in a house in Stănileşti, Vaslui county. According to Vaslui County Ambulance Service officials, two ambulances intervene to provide first aid to a 38-year-old man and his children, who are 5, 8, and 9 years old, respectively.
The first data from the scene show that the four are injured but conscious. At the time of sending this news, the intervention is ongoing.
The above article is for your personal information only. If you represent a media institution or a company and want an agreement to republish our articles, please send us an email at [email protected].