18 positions are available in the state this month. Public institutions in Bihor are looking for carers, physiotherapists, secretaries, cooks, unskilled workers, engineers, medical assistant, goods handler, administrator, radiology and medical imaging technician and pharmacy assistant. Vacancies can be found in Oradea, Măgești, Lunca, Păgaia and Cociuba Mare.
Positions are available in the following institutions: schools, kindergartens, hospitals and the Prosecutor’s Office attached to the Oradea Court of Appeal. More details about the vacancies available in state institutions can be found by accessing the website posturi.gov.ro, in the section Vacancies in the Public Administration of Romania – Bihor.
General conditions for filling positions in the public administration
To fill a vacant or temporarily vacant contractual position, candidates must meet the following general conditions, according to art. 3 of the Framework Regulation approved by Government Decision no. 286 of March 23, 2011, with subsequent amendments and additions: Romanian citizenship, citizenship of other member states of the European Union or of states belonging to the European Economic Area and residence in Romania, Romanian language, written and spoken, minimum age regulated by legal provisions, capacity full exercise, state of health corresponding to the position for which he is applying, certified on the basis of the medical certificate issued by the family doctor or the competent health units, the fulfillment of the conditions of studies and, as the case may be, of seniority or other specific conditions according to the requirements of the position put up for competition; not have been definitively convicted for committing a crime against humanity, against the state or against the authority, in the service or in connection with the service, which prevents the administration of justice, forgery or acts of corruption or a crime committed with intent, which – would make it incompatible with the exercise of the function, except for the situation in which rehabilitation intervened.
- Physiotherapist, social worker, home carer and space carer – Cociuba Mare commune. Expires on 11/12/2023
- 3 secretary positions at the National College “Iosif Vulcan” Oradea. Expires on 06.12.2023
- 1 vacancy for qualified worker IV – cook at Bloc Alimentar and 2 vacancies for unqualified workers at Bloc Alimentar, Bihor County Emergency Clinic Hospital. Expires on 11/29/2023.
- 4 Cleaners at the Secondary School “Inv. Gâlgău Iosif” from Păgaia. Expires on 04.12.2023.
- System engineer 1a at Bihor County Emergency Clinical Hospital. Expires on 05.12.2023.
- Caretaker at Secondary School No. 1, Butani village, Magești commune. Expires on 05.12.2023.
- Beginner balneophysiotherapy medical assistant, at Bihor County Emergency Clinical Hospital. Expires on 11/29/2023.
- Goods handler at the Bihor County Emergency Clinical Hospital. Expires on 11/29/2023.
- Nurse at Bihor County Emergency Clinical Hospital. Expires on 11/29/2023
- Beginning radiology and medical imaging technician, at the Bihor County Emergency Clinical Hospital. Expires on 11/29/2023.
- Expert (administrator) – Satu Mare, at the Prosecutor’s Office attached to the Oradea Court of Appeal. Expires on 08.12.2023.
- Pharmacy assistant, Bihor County Emergency Clinical Hospital. Expires on 11/29/2023.
- Caretaker at Secondary School no. 1, Butani village, Magesti commune. Expires on 05.12.2023.
- Carer at the Arts High School in Oradea. Expires on 07.12.2023.